Leadership Selection Criteria
1. Top priority to daily, spend quality time with the Lord.
2. Kingdom above personal feelings, agendas and preferences.
3. Committed to the vision, values and leadership of the House.
4. Honour, respect and trust relationships with the core team.
5. Good leadership and people skills.
6. Person of character and integrity.
7. Person of the Word and full of the Holy Spirit.
8. Full of faith, full of the Spirit, and full of wisdom.
9. Solid family life and stable employment.
10. Faithful, available and teachable.
11.Team player and a heart for people.