Five Levels of Membership
- Level One – Regular at Sunday Celebrations
- Attend a Members Encounter
- Level Two – Belong to a Home Cell Community
- Level Three – Serve in a Ministry
- Level Four – Lead a Cell or Ministry
- Level Five – Leader of Leaders
Essentials for Fulfilled Members
- Committed to spend time daily with the Father in prayer and the study of the Scriptures.
- Participate in weekly Sunday Celebration.
- Participate in the life and ministry of a Home Cell Community
- Committed to support the ministry in generous and consistent giving in tithes and offerings.
- Locate a ministry/needs in the Church to serve, making use of your spiritual gifts.
- Committed to the pastors/leaders, the members, and the vision/values of the local Church.
- Motivated to invest time in building quality family relationships.
- Reach out to the lost, and share the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, inviting them to be joined to the local Church.
- Live a life that honours the Name of the Lord, in our attitudes, our words and our actions.